Quite busy for these few days...I have my midterm on Tuesday, and having the Sports Carnival Registration Booth at Lobby from Tuesday to Thursday...
I dunno how's my midterm for OB, perhaps I can just pass with 50/100...;p
For the Sports Carnival, the respond from the students are quite low, not much of them really wanna take part on this 6 sports, which are basketball, badminton, street soccer, table tennis, foosball and British Pool.
I'm the Generation Y, and they are all same generation with me, but why...!!?? Their mind and attitude are totally out of my expectation?
They are very close to Millennials, they likes to play online game, pc game...they would prefer sitting in front of the pc then going out for any sports!
They drive/walk/take bus/take taxi to uni just for class, they back home right after that. They won't stay longer in the uni for no reason.
Is that the circumstances which is happen in every colleges and uni? I wonder...
No comments:
Post a Comment