13 hours later, I'm going to sit for my last paper for this sem...muahhaha...I dunno whether I do well in all paper...but just hope that at least can get a pass lo...
Last Friday, I sat for the ILC exam...I thought it would be very tough and need to crack my head to squeeze out the answer...In fact,it's easy like makan kacang putih...the part that I worry about is only the essay. No matter how, I had already done my best, I've no regret at all!!!
Next sem would be very lonely, cos only 2 students enter Year 3...it's me n Mansha...a bit too little rite? but we have no choice...if wan us to wait for another semester, is a waste of our time and $$...
I can still remember that day me and Mansha go to Mr. Kit office to settle this things, which we can't get into Yr 3...we have to fight for our rights cos the Uni dun have such rules saying that not enough student then won't offer the Yr 3 subjects...
Before that, we did look for our Head of SSLA, and he refuse to work out for it...
No other choice, I went to Student Council and tell the person in charge about my situation...
Mansha had met one of the VP, but it seems that the VP couldn't do anything to us... Therefore, we insist to look for another VP, we even threaten the secretary of the VP, telling her that if we can't meet him, then we will just go to the press and complain about it...
haha..it works..
I'm not here to teach you all to use this trick to threaten the uni, jus to let you all know...we as a students, we have the right to fight for our benefits...anything which u feel is unfair to you, just voice out...don't sit at a corner, pretend nothing happen...
remember...I'm not teaching you anything ya...I'm just here to share my experience...hehe...
all the best to my final...haha...
No comments:
Post a Comment