葛妮の语

快乐哲学...习惯就好...开心就好...

Thursday, 14 April 2005

Exam Finished!!!

To some of my friends, their exam had just started...but to me, I've already ended!!I had taken 3 papers for this semester, and it all started very early...I was so happy because I'm now planning my trip to Malacca and Genting Highland for the next two weeks...muahahah..pity my friends...

Next week I'm going to Malacca for 2 days 1 night who 2 of my friends...just going there for relax...then end of this mth, I know is quite pack, but I still insist to go cos I had booked the room in First World hotel...hehe...again, going there for 2 days 1 night...cos the room rate is quite expensive for SUPER PACK season..it's RM185 per night...me sharing the room with my friend...

hmm..since it's a holiday, I dun think I will go to the theme park..oh ya..somemore on 30/4 and 1/5, it's the Kelly Chen's concert!!!wow!!! should be SUPER DUPER PACK...hehe...I will try to be the detective, and check out where is Kelly Chen's room ya...hahah..if I can get it..=_=" dreaming only lah...

After this 2 trip...I have to back to my track, my new semester starts and I have to come back to my normal wushu training...prepare for the Chinwoo Carnival Wushu Competition...

Next sems I'm entering Year 3...taking 2 Yr 3 subjects, so I only left out 1 Compulsary subject which is the Media Law, and 1 Elective subject...then another 3 Major subjects...and 1 internship (2 mths)...if all SHUN SHUN LEI LEI...then I can graduate next year..which the convocation is on next year July...hehhe...hopefully everythings run smooth...

Namo Tashe Vagavatho Arahatho Sambhi Sambuddha Se...

No comments: