葛妮の语

快乐哲学...习惯就好...开心就好...

Tuesday, 21 November 2006

A weekend breakfast

Saturday morning, I had promised my lecturer, Puan Lina to meet her up for breakfast~~~ she worried that i couldn't wake up...cos she wanna meet me at 9am...

Mana tau, I woke up at 5.45am, cos of stomachache~~~ probably is the COOL RHINO...drink too much? perhaps it's almost expired~~~

After a few times I visited the washroom, I can never sleep back...therefore, I switch on my PC, online for FUN~~~

Later then, I dressed up, chose a nice earrings, match with my "Indian" look~~~

At first, I thought Prakash was joining us, once I reached McD, I rang Puan Lina, then only notice I was supposed to fetch her from college~~~

It's been a long time I didn't swing into the college~~~ when my car reached Block C, where my lecturer's office is, looking at the wooden table outside the office, all my memories flooded my mind~~~ Me and my gang used to study there, discuss assignments there, had lunch there, chit-chatting and bla bla bla~~~

I saw my lovely lecturer~~~we were so happy to see each other...she was shocked that I cut my long hair...

She told me that our Dean, had resigned and now has no one to lead the SSLA~~~what a sad news to the SSLA students and staffs...then, she told me a lot of stories about the juniors, and Ms. Darlie is pregnant!!! It's a good news, but I also worry her bcos she's bit overweight, and haf high blood pressure, therefore, she need to take care a lot for her health~~~

Finally, she asked me about the comment that I written in the co-op report~~~ I smell something wrong...I know what had happen among the lecturers and students~~~ As I told them before, I already foreseen the problems, and I rose up to the lecturers before I graduate~~~

Puan Lina has to settle the problems now as there are more and more new students enroll to this U~~~

after a 2 hrs chat with her, i had to leave for KTM station~~~ jus right after i got into my car, I recieved a msg fr another lecturer, asking me not to leave yet...

oh ya...forgot to tel that, me and puan lina chat in McD for 1 hr, then we went back to college continue our conversation~~~hehe~~~

back to the story....another lecturer asking me not to leave yet...probably got a lot of things wanna tel me too~~~

After I fetch Aaron, I told him to wait for me in somewhere else...Giant or any cafe~~~

See...this 2 lecturer have some probs between them~~~ of cos I'm not involving in it~~~ jus tat dunno why both of them wil talk to me regarding these kind of PnC stuffs~~~ sorry that I couldn't write here~~~all these are office politics probs and gossips~~~ better dunno~~~

I have no choice~~~

Why it turn up this way~~~ why the situation has to become like this???aiks~~~ anyway....it's not my probs....jus listen it and forget bout it...that's what I can do~~~

Anyhow, I had a nice bfast with 2 lecturers~~~

No comments: