Finally, I can wear the gown with hood and mortar board!!! I've been studying for 5 yrs, just for a degree cert...The most important day that I'm looking forward to is comin soon...22nd July 2006...
The next thing is, I've already got a job...which is the company that I'm having my training now. My training ends at the 23rd June... My HR Manager had talked to me about offering me the post here, as a VIDEO EDITOR...
At least, I can learn a lot here..and I like the environment here...but how long can I stay here, that's still a question mark...No matter how...This is my first job...as my best fren said, make it for 1 yr, at least 1 yr...
For the past few years, my college life and uni life are so memorable...full of happiness and sadness...the most precious thing is friendship...which you cannot buy it...
In UCSI, I have a gang of friends, and my beloved lecturers...They are the best lecturers that I have ever met...They have spent a lot of time to teach me, make me clear on their subjects, help me on my assignments...especially my last semester...the Law, Seminar and Script Writing...these are more on paper work, and I have to hand up 13 assignments, 3000 words for each assignments...
The last semester is my toughest time...I really stressed and full of pressured...I remember I cried when I was writing the assignments, I nearly gave up...and collapsed...
Thank god...my lecturers were they encouraged me, my friends supporting me...and my piggy told me to stand strong...
At last, I have complete all my subjects...manage to stand on the stage...receive my degree cert...I feel very proud dy...although I'm not the 1st class student...but I'm the third class too...hehe...anyhow...I have passed all...
My MISSION COMPLETE!!!!!!
Congrat to myself...and congrat to all my friends who have their convo this year...a lot...Sze Herng, David, Eve, Dom etc...
MUACKS~~~big kisses for every fresh grads...
No comments:
Post a Comment